We would like to notify you of changes to accounts administered with CCLA. The changes took effect on 20 November 2023.
Full details of the changes are outlined here. Please read the relevant sections for the funds you are invested in.
Please note that these changes do not apply to the Diversified Income Fund or the CCLA Better World Global Equity Fund.
For ease, please find a summary of the key changes below.
New transfer agent
From 20 November 2023, CCLA appointed FNZ TA Services Limited (FNZ) as its transfer agent. As transfer agent, FNZ will process all transactions in the funds, record changes to our records and distribute interest/dividends. Our dedicated Client Services team will remain the main point of contact for day-to-day enquiries.
The important changes include:
- New client and account numbers. These will be advised to you shortly after 20 November 2023, and you should use these in any communications with us. We will accept instructions quoting your existing account numbers until you have been advised of the new numbers.
- New fund bank accounts have been opened (for most funds) to send your money to for investment. Please note that the previous bank accounts were closed from 17 November 2023, therefore any payments sent to these accounts from this date will be returned to you in accordance with banking standards. This may take up to 14 days. Details of the new bank accounts are provided on the relevant forms for you to use when sending money to us.
- A subscription/deposit form/buy units form/buy shares form (as appropriate) will be required for all monies sent to us.
- New contact details for sending your instructions.
Changes to funds
As part of these changes, we took the opportunity to make changes to some of the funds. These changes also took effect from 20 November 2023. These include:
- Changes in dealing frequency, from weekly to daily. (The Property Funds’ dealing frequencies remain monthly. All Property Fund redemption requests will remain subject to a minimum notice period of six months).
- Changes to the deadlines by which we must receive dealing instructions.
- Dual-priced funds, those which currently have a different price, (bid/offer) depending on whether you are buying or selling will move to a single price for both buy and sell instructions. (The Property Funds will remain dual priced).
- Change to the fund names and investment objectives and/or investment policies of the COIF Charities and CBF Church of England Global Equity Income and COIF Charities and CBF Church of England Fixed Interest Funds.
If you have any questions about the changes, please contact our Client Services team on freephone 0800 022 3505 or email the team at email@example.com.