Summary of role
The Client Service Team is responsible for all aspects of our administrative relationship with clients and potential clients. The department aims to always provide the highest level of service.
In preparation of CCLA outsourcing our Transfer Agency work there is a need to cleanse our Client Database. There is also an ongoing AML remediation project. The role will be to assist the Client Service Team in these projects.
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Attention to detail
- To assist clients in completing client information forms for an AML remediation project.
- To contact clients who have not responded to our request for information for the AML remediation project.
- To investigate and locate new charity personnel when correspondence has been returned to us. Request up to date information and ensure records are updated.
- To investigate matches to Politically Exposed Persons (PEPs).
- Any additional ad hoc data cleanse projects.